Andrea Edwards, Integrative Psychotherapist, and Clinical & Wellbeing Services Coordinator at The Red Rose Wellbeing & Clinical Hub, will be hosting a series of online training sessions for parents.
These sessions will take place from December 2021 to June 2022 and will give more information on the following areas:
- The whole child brain – 12 proven strategies to nurture your child’s developing mind
- Trauma, Mental health & challenging behaviours
- Strategies for parents on how to support behavioural challenges & emotional regulation
- Understanding the role of an occupational therapist and how they can support your child
- Strategies for parents to help develop their child’s speech and language
- Understanding the role of a speech and language therapist and how they can support your child