We are committed to providing the highest standards in relation to the safeguarding of the children and young people entrusted to our care.
We support all students by:
- Providing a caring, safe, and positive environment within the school
- Encouraging communication, self-esteem, and self-assertiveness
- Effectively tackling bullying and harassment
- Promoting all aspects of the Equality Act 2010
- Training all staff in Child Protection and Safeguarding to the appropriate level and ensuring they are aware of safeguarding procedures within our school
- Providing the infrastructure for effective reporting, record keeping, and working in partnership
We expect all staff and visitors to our school to behave in a way which ensures our children are safeguarded at all times. This includes a duty for any safeguarding concerns to be reported to the Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) or Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead (DDSL).
Primary Michelle Jolly
Secondary Samantha Townend
Deputy Designated Safeguarding Leads
Steve Pegrum (Primary & Secondary School)
Dean Rainford (Secondary School)
Nicola Haworth (Primary School)
Alternative Provision Designated Safeguarding Lead